Reduce Fat And Get Smoother, Tighter Skin
Do you avoid wearing tight or short clothes because your skin is dimply? Cellulite appears regardless of your age, sex, or weight. TightSculpting is an advanced laser Body Sculpting treatment that can reduce centimetres of fat from the body, tighten skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
At a glance: TightSculpting
Treat The Following Concerns With Sydney TightSculpting Treatment
Most women will experience some form of cellulite in their life. This 'dimple-like' effect can be embarrassing and needs to be treated differently to normal body fat. The fat reduction experts at Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia can help you effectively smooth out the appearance of cellulite, reduce fat and tighten skin.
What if you could relax whilst our specialists work to reduce the stubborn bulges of fat on your body? Our fat reduction treatment is a painless, non-invasive combination of lasers and ultrasound technology that targets fat cells without the need for surgery.
A lack of collagen due to ageing, or over-stretched skin from weight-loss or childbirth can leave your skin saggy with a reduction in skin strength. Reduce and delay these effects and regain that firm, tight and sag-free skin again with our highly qualified skin experts.
How does TightSculpting work?
TightSculpting works in two ways:
- Ultra-long ND Yag causes bulk tissue heating by concentrating energy delivery subcutaneously, causing fat cell death and enabling permanent fat reduction.
- Non-ablative Er Yag uses intense superficial heat which stimulates collagen contraction and initiates neocollagenesis (the process of making new collagen) to smooth the area and reduce cellulite.
How long does it take and how long does it last?
The treatment takes 20-60 minutes per session, requires 8 treatments at two week intervals and must be completed within 4 months, however this varies per person.Maintenance may be required if there is weight gain due to poor diet and lack of exercise.
What results can I expect from TightSculpting?
Patients should see a reduction in treated body fat and cellulite after the treatment series.Results are not immediate and can take several weeks to take effect.
Preserve your natural beauty
Suffering from skin dimples?
TightSculpt is an innovative and effective treatment that uses an advanced laser technology system through a combination of Ultra-long ND: Yag and non-ablative Er: Yag modes to permanently reduce centimetres of fat from the body, tighten skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Patients will feel a warming sensation in the treated area throughout and directly after treatment.
Ultra-long ND: Yag causes bulk tissue heating by concentrating energy delivery subcutaneously, causing apoptosis of the fat cell (cell death) enabling permanent fat reduction. Non ablative Er: Yag uses intense superficial heat which stimulates collagen contraction and initiates neocollagenesis (the process of making new collagen) to smoothen the area and reduce cellulite.
- Only suitable for healthy, slim and fit people without grossly excessive fat accumulation and skin stretching.
- Can be used on all skin types (colour blind laser).
- People with Metabolic disorders, immune system diseases and connective tissue disorders should not undergo treatment.
The treatment takes 20-60 minutes per session, requires 8 treatments at two week intervals and must be completed within 4 months, however this varies per person. Maintenance may be required if there is weight gain due to diet and exercise.
Cost is approximately $4000* for 8 treatments, treatments are not sold individually to ensure efficacy.
*Pricing accurate as of September 2017.
- Direct sun exposure on the area should be avoided on the treatment area 5 days prior to and post treatment.
- Compression garments on the treated area is suggested for duration of the treatment course.
- Low carbohydrate and low fat diet is to be consumed throughout treatment course.
- Sun protection should be applied to treatment area whenever in direct sunlight throughout course of treatments.
- 15 minutes of brisk exercise is suggested directly post treatment.
- Skin types 3-5, should be prepped on a pigment inhibiting serum for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to commencing treatment.
The patient may experience photosensitivity or redness for up to 7 days post treatment.
Patients should see a reduction in treated body fat and cellulite after the treatment series. Results are not immediate and can take several weeks to
Testimonials are from satisfied customers, results may vary.
We offer obligation-free 1-1 consultations to understand your specific requirements before commencing treatment.
We implement the highest standards of care and quality control to provide excellent service, but don’t just take our word for it – read what our customers say.